Don't keep it to yourself!
Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake
This delicious baked apple cheesecake makes the perfect pud for the festive season, using our new Brandy Butter Caramel Sauce you can’t go wrong!
2 hours 30 minutes
- 160g crushed digestives
- 125g butter – melted
- 200g soft cheese
- 65g sugar
- 1 apple chopped into small pieces (leave a few slices for decoration)
- 2 medium eggs
- Joe & Seph’s Brandy Butter Caramel Sauce
- Make biscuit base
1. Heat oven to 1800C. In a bowl mix together the crushed digestives and melted butter, once all combined press into the bottom of an ungreased cake tin.
- Combine soft cheese, sugar and eggs
2. In a bowl, beat together the soft cheese and sugar until smooth then add the eggs one by one, mixing after each addition.
- Add apple and pour on top of biscuit base
3. Fold in the chopped apple pieces then pour the mix on top of the digestive base.
- Bake, then cool and refrigerate
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until set. Once out of the oven leave to cool for 20 minutes. Remove cheesecake from the tin on to a serving plate and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Top with caramel sauce and apple, then serve
5. Once chilled you can layer on your decorative apple pieces and serve with a drizzle of Joe and Seph’s Brandy Butter Caramel Sauce…….heaven!
A good bake to try in the winter months!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.