Salted Caramel Truffle Bites
This utterly delicious recipe by @lovedbylouisa is a such a winner! Not only our these Salted Caramel Truffle Bites deliciously decadent, they are so easy to make and only require three ingredients!
1 hour 35 minutes
- Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Sauce
- Almond flour
- Crushed nuts, sea salt flakes, sprinkles or anything you fancy for decoration!
- Mix caramel sauce and flour together
1. Mix 5 heaped teaspoons of Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Sauce with almond flour until it forms a dough
- Roll into balls and set in freezer
2. Divide, roll into balls and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to set a little.
- Drizzle over melted chocolate, nuts, salt etc
3. Melt chocolate and drizzle all over. Then sprinkle crushed nuts, sea salt flakes, sprinkles or anything else you fancy!
- Refrigerate and serve
4. Pop them back in the freezer until the chocolate sets and prepare to hide from your family/housemates… a batch of these definitely won’t last long!
This is great! Only a few simple ingredient required and tastes amazing!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.