Rocky Road Popcorn Bites
This vegan Rocky Road Popcorn Bites recipe is both indulgent rich and deliciously crunchy! Made with our Vegan Gourmet Popcorn, this delightful recipe was created by @Charlotteemmma
2 hours 20 minutes
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 50g vegan butter
- 200g dairy-free dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp fruit syrup (or other sweetener)
- 75g vegan marshmallows
- 100g Joe & Seph vegan salted caramel popcorn
- 50g Joe & Seph vegan coconut & cacao popcorn
- Melt chocolate, peanut butter, butter and syrup together
1. Melt the peanut butter, butter, dark chocolate and syrup in a large saucepan over a low heat, stirring frequently, until completely smooth. Do not allow to simmer.
- Add marshmallows and popcorn
2. Add the marshmallows and popcorn and stir well, ensuring everything is evenly covered with the chocolate mixture.
- Pour in to baking tin
3. Pour mixture into a greased 18cm square baking tin and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then cut and serve.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and then slice into 16 squares - store in the fridge!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.