UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO BREXIT EU SHIPPING HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY PAUSED MORE INFO
Gluten-free Banana Pancakes with Joe & Seph's Caramel Sauce
Kick start your morning with these delicious pancakes. Bursting with berries, and topped with our signature Salted Caramel sauce, these pancakes are the perfect start to your day!
- 1 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 30g gluten-free rolled oats
- Knob of butter
- Handful of frozen berries
- 100ml water
- Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Sauce
- Blend banana, eggs, and oats together
1. Add the banana, egg and oats to a blender and blend until you have your batter (add more oats if it isn’t thick enough).
- Melt butter in frying pan
2. Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan over a high heat.
- Add batter in batches, top with berries
3. Add heaped dollops of the batter to your frying pan (normally fits about 3) and top with a few frozen berries (this makes them super delicious!).
4. Fry until bubbling on top and then flip.
- Simmer berries and water togther
5. In the meantime, put a handful of frozen berries in a separate pan on a high heat with 100ml of water and leave to simmer for 5 minutes to create your delicious berry compote.
- Continue to cook pancakes
6. Repeat process 3 & 4 until you’ve used up your batter.
- Top with compote and caramel sauce
7. When the pancakes are ready, top with your compote and slather Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Sauce on to your hearts content.
8. Serve & enjoy!
My favourite recipe for a Sunday morning!
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.