Don't keep it to yourself!
Chia Seed Mimosas
Chia seed mimosas, topped with coconut cream and our Prosecco popcorn. A big thank you to @mmillyjane for creating this Wimbledon inspired recipe perfect for summertime!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x Joe & Seph's Prosecco popcorn pouch
- Mix pudding ingredients, refrigerate overnight
1. Mix all the chia pudding ingredients and place in a jar overnight to set
- Chill coconut cream and mixing bowl
2. For the coconut cream, chill the coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Chill a large mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes before whipping, keep only top layer of cream.
- Whisk cream, vanilla and powdered sugar
3. Place cream in a mixing bowl and beat for 30 seconds until creamy, then add vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Assemble puddings, top with orange slices and popcorn
4. Slice oranges to use in the pudding. Fill two cups with the chia mixture, load up with coconut cream and top with orange slices and Joe & Seph's Prosecco popcorn.
I love this recipe because it's vegan and brings back the best memories of summer for me.
Choose your country
Please note that international shipping is available.